20 September, 2008

WEIRD THINGS...

COULD THIS BE THE FUTURE OF COMPUTERS?

For those of you who ever wondered what future computers will be like, I think that I might have found what they will be like. If this is what future computers are like, then I think that we are all going to become obese.

AND YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A DRINKING PROBLEM !
I do not drink alcohol so I do not understand why people drink to get pissed only to feel bad the next day. Just imagine how these people feel, man they must have a drink problem. Also how do they manage to get to be just before they pass out?

HOW TO PUNISH PEDOPHILES

If you ever wanted to know what the best solution for dealing with Pedophiles was, then I think that this picture will explain all. I bet people will be queuing up to take part in the punishment.

BILL CLINT HAS SOMETHING TO SAY !

So Bill Clinton always has a lot to say to the people of America, but what does he really want to say to us. Well I think that this picture says it all.

No comments: